La Libertad is situated in the north of Peru.
105 feet (32 meters).
Max 86 F (30º C) and 59 F minimum (15º C). Rainy season runs from June to August.
Lima-Trujillo (561 km) – approximately 8 hours by car along the North Pan American Highway.
Daily flights available from Lima to Trujillo (approximately 45 minutes.).
• Cebiche (chopped raw fish marinated in lime, with onions and hot chili peppers).
• Seco de cabrito con frijoles (tender goat stew, marinated in chicha de jora and vinegar and served with beans cooked in onions and garlic).
• Shambar (wheat soup with pork, pulses, coriander and hot chili peppers).
• Sopa teóloga (chicken soup with soaked bread, potatoes, milk and cheese).
• Frijoles a la Trujillana (black beans with sesame seeds and red chili peppers).
• Pepián de Pava (turkey stew with rice, tender crushed corn, coriander and hot chili peppers).
• Pescado a la Trujillana (steamed fish with an egg and onion sauce)